About Simplicity Consulting:
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of project and program management, business operations, and communications experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
The Client Success Associate is responsible for supporting the Client Service and Success (CSS) team with strategic lifecycle management with a keen focus on deliverables and ROI. A strong candidate for this position is detail-oriented, exercises good judgement, is a skilled communicator, responsive under pressure, and knows when to escalate based on accurate and timely information and insights. Your purpose is to help our company grow and individuals thrive.
- Support the CSS division at Simplicity Consulting through strategic lifecycle management, information gathering, lead generation, data & reporting.
- Manage a cadence of client and consultant meetings designed to support the completion of deliverables, demonstrating clear ROI to the client.
- Collect and craft summaries of work, inputting directly into a CRM/ATS (tool) for ongoing tracking, measurement, and reporting.
- Provide business insight & escalation to CSS team to help drive growth where opportunities might arise.
- Escalate important information to drive project success in a timely manner.
- Identify ways to improve efficiencies, consultant and client support, and account management processes.
- Contribute to Simplicity’s overall sales revenue and gross margin revenue goals by making strategic decisions based on customer insights, consultant performance, strong net promoter scores (NPS) resulting in referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in growing and developing key accounts by establishing trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- 2+ years of experience in client and/or customer services or client relationship management in professional services, consulting, or marketing and sales agency.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with how corporate sales and marketing organizations work and how to talk to experienced professionals.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and creative problem solver with exceptional follow through skills.
- Critical thinking skills (e.g., the ability to conceptual frame problems and identify creative solutions) Ability to manage and achieve your own weekly/monthly metrics.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong, clear communication style; ability to adjust to the communication style between client and consultant.
- Experience working effectively across multiple teams.
- Team player – a willingness to jump in and help when it comes to anything related to client/consultant needs. No task is too small.
- Competent in the MS Office Suite of programs (Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is only open to individuals located in the United States.