Our mission is to help everyone thrive in the new world of work!
Founded in 2006 and based in Kirkland, Washington, Simplicity Consulting, a 24 Seven company, is the premiere Enterprise Marketing Services Consultancy. We offer clients access to thousands of consultants in these primary areas: Digital Marketing, Communications, Project & Program Management. We partner with our clients to execute strategies, programs and campaigns that deliver impact and a clear return on investment.
The Client Success Associate is responsible for supporting the Client Service and Success (CSS) team with strategic lifecycle management with a keen focus on deliverables and ROI. A strong candidate for this position is detail-oriented, exercises good judgement, is a skilled communicator, responsive under pressure, and knows when to escalate based on accurate and timely information and insights. Your purpose is to help our company grow and individuals thrive.
Lifecycle Management: 50 %
- Support the CSS division at Simplicity Consulting through strategic lifecycle management, information gathering, data & reporting.
- Provide business insight & escalation to CSS team to help drive growth where opportunities might arise. Escalating important information to drive project success in a timely manner.
- Identify ways to improve efficiencies, consultant and client support, and account management processes.
- Maintain a cadence of project reporting to include active project reports (weekly) to ensure data integrity, lead gen reports (monthly); non opportunity clients and net new leads, bubbling up conversion information
- Coverage for CSM during LC meeting(s) for data integrity in BH
- Updating Project/Opty/Client + Consultant profile pages in the absence of a CSM
- Assist CSM team in adding opportunities/building SOW's
- Assist with T&E program for active consultants
- Drive various strategic initiatives in collaboration with CSS team (project tracker, renewals, etc)
Lead Generation (Research & Insights) 50%
- Contribute to Simplicity’s overall sales revenue and gross margin revenue goals by making strategic decisions based on customer insights, market research, strong net promoter scores (NPS) resulting in referrals and repeat business.
- Collaborate with LT, CSS and Marketing to drive lead gen efforts for top of funnel (net new & lost leads) through strategic mapping, identification of targeted accounts and various acquisition efforts
- Actively maintain knowledge of current market trends, client companies, enterprise tech clients and provide key insights to CSS team to drive lead generation efforts
- Listen and monitor on LI / focusing on target clients (big bets)
- Assist in growing and developing key accounts by establishing trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- 2+ years of experience in client and/or customer services or client relationship management in professional services, consulting, or marketing and sales agency.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with how corporate sales and marketing organizations work and how to talk to experienced professionals.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and creative problem solver with exceptional follow through skills.
- Critical thinking skills (e.g., the ability to conceptual frame problems and identify creative solutions) Ability to manage and achieve your own weekly/monthly metrics.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong, clear communication style; ability to adjust to the communication style between client and consultant.
- Experience working effectively across multiple teams.
- Team player – a willingness to jump in and help when it comes to anything related to client/consultant needs. No task is too small.
- Agile and flexible; able to pivot priorities to best meet strategic organizational goals and needs
- Competent in the MS Office Suite of programs (Outlook, PPT, Excel, Word).
- Excellent time management skills.
Simplicity Consulting, a 24 Seven company, is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of strategic-doers in digital marketing, communications, and project and program management. We provide companies with the right talent at the right time for the right project to deliver client-centric solutions that help them grow at the speed of business.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays