Our mission is to help everyone thrive in the new world of work!
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of project and program management, business operations, and communications experts.
Simplicity, a member of the 24 Seven family of companies, is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Overview
The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides direction and support in the areas of social media marketing, employer brand storytelling, and community engagement. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly understand and adapt to our company voice and be able to engage and delight our audiences. We speak to professionals looking for a way to do the work they love, and our clients, who are decision-makers at fortune 500 enterprise tech and healthcare companies.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the individual in this role will be involved in a wide range of tactical marketing and community engagement activities, including social media posting and interaction on our platforms, monitoring and reporting on analytics and metrics, drafting email communications and blog posts, and developing and executing on marketing campaigns.
Remote/Flexible; HQ in Kirkland, WA
- Represent Simplicity’s core values of support, business knowledge, transparency, and support excellence
- Develop and curate content for our social media channels to drive engagement with prospective and existing clients, consultants, cultivating our brand reputation as a top source of diverse, exceptional talent solutions
- Create and manage the Simplicity editorial calendar with strategic thought around planning for key dates and events (both internal and external) and customized for target audience personas
- Support client lead generation through a variety of activities including targeted social media engagement and outreach, creation of sales enablement materials (decks, one-pagers, email templates)
- Regularly update a repository of industry trends and data, as well as curation/creation of evergreen assets that we can use to support our marketing efforts
- Create and manage marketing campaigns – develop digital assets and presentations, and update content in collaboration with various divisions at Simplicity
- Promote staff and strategic consultant hires internally and externally (example: Homepage Hero interviews/blog posts)
- Draft and publish email newsletters in collaboration with the Director of Talent Delivery & Retention
- Collect relevant data and metrics and add to our tracking spreadsheet monthly for analysis
- Exhibit understanding, sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences present in the company’s services and employee population; oversee the creation and implementation of programs that build momentum for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, business management or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in communications, including marketing communications, PR, and/or operations
- Strong program management skills applied to multiple workstreams involving a variety of stakeholders
- Effective time management & problem solving
- Excellent writing and editing skills, ability to match brand voice and tone
- Experience in graphic/asset design using Canva (or other graphic design tools), as well as advanced skills in PowerPoint
- Expertise in MailChimp and/or other email marketing tools and knowledge of email marketing best practices
- An understanding of and commitment to Simplicity’s mission and guiding principles
- Understanding of best practices and experience in building inclusive and engaged workplaces; cultural awareness and sensitivity with lens on racial and gender equity; experience supporting a multi-generation workforce
- Ability to deal with conflict effectively, and to manage difficult situations confidently and calmly; willingness to make decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to partner effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including expectation setting; able to influence through listening, writing, and presenting
- Strong project management skills; ability to effectively plan, implement and manage programs and functions
- Desire to be part of a hardworking, collaborative, fun, and values-driven team
- Basic skills in/understanding of: WordPress, SEO best practices, GA4, video editing
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Statement
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.