Are you a self-starter with proven experience consulting as a Project Manager? Are you eager to lead and manage projects utilizing industry best practices? Our client, a Fortune 500 tech company, seeks a Project Manager to oversee, develop, and maintain project schedules and project plans. This role will give you the opportunity to leverage your skills to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring that innovation is being achieved.
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of project and program management, business operations, and communications experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Are you a self-starter with proven experience consulting as a Project Manager? Are you eager to lead and manage projects utilizing industry best practices? Our client, a Fortune 500 tech company, seeks a Project Manager to oversee, develop, and maintain project schedules and project plans. In this role, you will use your skills to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring that innovation is being achieved.
- Lead team projects in support of Team Lead and to achieve team goals
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Support Team Lead in managing budget and forecasting for team all up
- Identify key deliverables needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to gather deliverables required for Rhythm of Business
- Drive information gathering with program and project teams for team report outs, prepare PowerPoints/word docs for business review cycles
- Support two SharePoint sites, contribute content and updates, as necessary
- Assist in managing onboarding cadence, coordination, logistics, speakers, virtual offsites, meetings, etc.
- Build detailed project plans; manage resource allocations; and report on project status, burn rates, budgets and reconciliations to agency and client stakeholders
- Achieve established team goals and objectives through planning, estimation, and budget management
- Work with program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- 8 + years project management experience
- Expert with Azure DevOps
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, presentation skills
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
- Experience working with large enterprise organizations
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.