One of our clients, a fortune 500 tech company, is looking for a part-time Copywriter for an employee experience platform that brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights in the flow of work. This position will support Product Marketing Managers (PMM).
Objectives of this Role
- Help communicate the vision by reviewing copy on blog posts, video scripts, pitch decks, webpages, and more
- Use research findings to draft new messaging, including value props, benefit statements, taglines, and positioning statements
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Prior professional copywriting experience
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience in HR solution space
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays