The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects that drive core business KPIs. This candidate knows how to evangelize, organize, and align stakeholders across various functions to support initiatives across the ecosystem.
Location: Remote (United States)
Dates: July 1, 2022, for 6 months with an eye on renewal
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Partnering with operations, analytics, and product stakeholders to identify prioritized Growth projects across the ecosystem; gather requirements to build the business case and develop estimations on level-of-effort and cross-functional coordination
- Translate project vision and overall requirements into tasks, identifying appropriate priority and order of operations based on SME feedback
- Develop RACI charts and timelines for key initiative milestones
- Facilitate and manage the development of documents and key check-ins including briefs, project documentation, weekly syncs, and stakeholder updates
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 7-10 years of experience as a project manager
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working across functional groups including product owners, content strategists, and analysis
- Project management expertise (e.g. Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- A foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA
- Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Confluence/Jira, Google App suite and production tools.
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- A passion for gaming
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic, and organizational skills
- Previous experience with a "Game as a Service" title
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays