From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of project and program management, business operations, and communications experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
One of our clients, an innovative leader in the gaming industry, is looking for a Marketing Quality Assurance Manager to support their outbound marketing campaigns. You are a seasoned marketing QA expert with a knack for cross-functional collaboration. You demonstrate industry knowledge and consistently pay close attention to detail. Whether you are developing end-to-end testing flows or filing bugs, you have excellent time management skills and handle competing deadlines with ease.
Location: Remote (United States)
Dates: ASAP for 6 months with an eye on renewal
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional roles, including marketing managers, campaign strategists, and operators
- Ensure accuracy, reliability, and consistency of marketing campaigns before they are finalized and delivered
- Test all campaigns and assets prior to launch, including but not limited to: campaign workflows, smart lists & segments, email assets, links, tokens, responsive design, landing pages and form layouts/fields
- Identify, track, and report bugs as needed and escalate them appropriately for quality assurance
- Collaborate with Salesforce, web, and marketing teams to develop user stories and launch end-to-end testing flows for integrated campaigns
- Run audits to ensure consistent and accurate branding/design across supported products
- Write, circulate, and update documentation around integrations and automated campaigns (both new and existing)
- Enhance QA processes by establishing a culture of continuous improvement
- 5+ years of demonstrated Marketo proficiency
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience collaborating with product, marketing, and operational stakeholders
- A foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA
- Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Confluence/Jira, Google App suite, and production tools.
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic, and organizational skills
- Marketo and Salesforce certifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in the gaming and/or IT industry
- Adaptable, open minded, curious attitude
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.