The Marketing Traffic Project Manager is responsible for managing, developing, and executing multi-channel advertising campaigns with external Creative Agencies. We’re looking for a seasoned marketing campaign manager who is successful in fast-paced, deadline-driven projects.
The ideal candidate will lead brand campaigns, regional marketing campaigns, web/communications, content development, digital and print advertising, TV, radio and social media. The consultant in this role will help ensure the efforts of all internal and external creative resources (agencies, designers, writers, photographers, videographers, and production companies) align with the client's goals.
- Able to manage the planning, creative and production phases of campaign work and report on progress
- Meet with internal Creative and Marketing partners to discuss creative campaigns.
- Maintains visibility to strategy, concept and execution of creative development
- Ensures stakeholder requirements are met by working closely with colleagues, including media, demand-gen (email and direct mail), project managers, program management and administrative staff
- Strong customer service and client management skills
- Able to maintain an efficient and process-focused workflow while ensuring projects are completed timely, reviewed by the proper decision-makers and deliver on budget.
- Adhere to timelines and take necessary steps to hold clients and internal teams accountable for deadlines
- Able to present creative concepts that align to stakeholder strategy
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency with project and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate, and problem solve
- Exceptional project management skill and the ability to collaborate with a team
- Work with the Creative Team to be a liaison between multiple departments
- Ability to thrive in a multi-faceted, deadline-oriented environment
- Digitally-savvy. Up to speed with how brands leverage digital apps, products, services, social/digital marketing tools to more effectively reach, engage and serve consumers at every stage
- Strong understanding of UX and web design principles and be able to easily articulate this
- Ability to build rapport with individuals, encouraging strong collaborative relationships between individuals and departments
- Creative process management expertise with a hands-on approach to managing all creative requests.
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays