The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience leading quality assurance for outbound marketing and automation platforms. This candidate can develop pipelines for acceptance testing, file bugs, and validate against flow requirements for multiple initiatives happening at once.
Location: Remote (United States)
Dates: July 1, 2022, for 6 months with an eye on renewal
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Partnering with marketing managers, campaign strategists, and operators to assure accuracy, reliability, and consistency of marketing campaigns prior to final output and delivery
- Testing all campaigns and assets prior to launch, including but not limited to: Campaign workflows, smart lists & segments, email assets, and links, tokens, responsive design, landing pages and form layouts/fields; escalating where appropriate and file bugs on behalf of your findings
- Collaborating with Salesforce, web, and marketing teams to develop user stories for and launch E2E testing flows for integrated campaigns
- Writing, circulating, and updating documentation around integrations and automated campaigns(both new and existing)
- Run audits to ensure consistent and accurate branding/design across supported products
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement across QA processes
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketo
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience collaborating with product, marketing, and operational stakeholders
- Marketo and Salesforce certifications
- A foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA
- Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Confluence/Jira, Google App suite, and production tools.
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- A passion for gaming
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic, and organizational skills
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays