Are you experienced in managing marketing programs utilizing industry best practices? Our client, a Fortune 500 tech company, seeks someone to work closely with their Marketing Operations Team to provide program and process management that will drive their business goals.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly performed by the Program Manager are shown in the job description example below:
- Working with the HP DPS team at Microsoft provide the following services:
- Open purchase orders as directed by the Director of Marketing
- Track and manage the volume of purchase orders over the course of each quarter with the MS and HP v-team
- Manage the quarterly accrual and invoicing process
- Obtain proof of execution for each PO and process for approval and invoicing
- Utilize Microsoft PO template and Microsoft proof of execution template
- Provide program and process management: training and launches of portals and SharePoint site
- Review initial creative submissions and make recommendations for approval
- Other marketing operations and process support as needed
- This role is external facing as well with lots of work and engagement with HP teams, particularly their Americas Marketing Operations team located in Guadalajara.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility, hands on experience with managing ROB, communications, and exposure to executives
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated cross-discipline and cross-group collaboration, and a passion for driving a culture of collaboration
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (years of experience can be used in place of educational degree)
- Strong analytic skills with experience using qualitative and quantitative to analyze customer needs and develop program strategies.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Experience working with large enterprise tech companies
Simplicity will provide the following compensation:
- Medical benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Other benefits
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays