Are you experienced in managing projects and eager to lead utilizing industry best practices? Our client, a Fortune 500 tech company, seeks a Project Manager to support across Events, Co-Marketing Campaigns, M365 Partner Benefits, FY22 Planning, and other various special projects/initiatives.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly performed by the Project Manager are shown in the job description example below:
Project Manager has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Business management
- Team communications: including deck design and creation support across Modern Life, Search and Devices Integrated Marketing office of the planning team, meeting notes, draft communications and manage SharePoint Sites and Teams Communities for Modern Life, Search and Devices.
- Day-to-day team operations including fielding external partner requests, manage team rhythm of the business, own the agenda and updates for weekly Planning Team Huddle, manage org charts, and special projects
- Project management
- Drive work back schedules on key projects, including managing open items, recap mails, driving status trackers and managing meeting schedules
- Manage team core workstreams and rhythms, including managing invites, stakeholders, and agendas across 6 key workstreams
- Project Management support managing Sr. Director’s weekly schedule to keep projects on track.
Project Manager should have the following skills, tools knowledge, education, and experience:
- Relevant experience working on rhythm of business activities, business operations, business management, finance, or other similar environments.
- Experience in business management or business operations preferably with multi-faceted teams
- Ability to work autonomously to drive programs forward and experience leading team communications across various stakeholders
- Proven ability to work across organizations and reporting boundaries to get things done
- Deals well with ambiguity and capable of working autonomously
- Detail oriented, with a track record for driving project timelines/deliverables to completion
- A passion for simplifying complex business processes, including the ability to build presentations that communicate clear, simple and beautiful messages
Simplicity will provide the following compensation:
- Medical benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Other benefits
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays