The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience leading Marketo platform development and operations for B2C and B2B segments. This candidate can lead a team of operators and QA to develop E2E testing flows, maintain integrations and develop advanced system functionality to support the Unreal Engine business.
Location: Remote (United States)
Dates: July 1, 2022, for 6 months with an eye on renewal
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Partnering with marketing managers, campaign strategists, and analytics teams to lead the build of one-off and nurture campaigns that drive core business KPIs.
- Working with various internal terms including Salesforce, web, IT, InfoSec, finance, and analytics to develop and maintain essential integrations across the ecosystem
- Leading a team of QA and Marketo operations specialists to develop day-to-day processes around email builds, flow alignment, segment creation, validation, and analysis
- Defining, communicating, implementing, and optimizing the development of functional instance improvements including dynamic content templating
- Identifying areas of process efficiencies in marketing programs and campaigns; communicating these efficiencies to operations, strategic and product leads
- Managing the maintenance of target segmentation, data cleanliness, and touch cadence across the Marketo instance
- Establishing a culture of continuous improvement across B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketo
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience collaborating with product, marketing, and operational stakeholders
- Marketo and Salesforce certifications
- A foundational understanding of customer privacy and permissions regulations (e.g. CCPA, GDPR, COPPA)
- Experience in project management tools such as JIRA
- Proficiency with business-related software, including Microsoft Office, Confluence/Jira, Google App Suite, and production tools.
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- A passion for gaming
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic, and organizational skills
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays