Are you ready to showcase your classic with a twist designs? Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a UX Designer who is ready to demonstrate their innovation, fresh perspective, and creativity. As an experienced UX Designer, you will have the chance to take your portfolio to the next level and lead cross-functional projects that utilize tech industry best practices. You are passionate about transforming ideas into appealing, user-friendly, and innovative aesthetics. You get to work alongside top professionals for creative problem solving, enhancing workflows, and driving impact across the business. Whether you’re engaging artists, designers, or engineers, you bring creative energy and solutions to every conversation. You’ll become a critical business partner and trusted advisor for this fast-growing company.
Duration: Full Time- Aug 15 thru June 30, 2023
Location: Hybrid – Redmond, WA – paid relocation assistance available
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Conduct usability studies and UX research in collaboration with cross-functional teams, including engineers
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing with company websites and products
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- A passion for cross-functional collaboration with artists, designers, and engineers
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.) or equivalent practical experience
- Strong self-starter, highly motivated, and organized
- Enterprise tech experience
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays