Love data and how data can inspire and drive change? One of our top clients in the gaming industry is looking for a Data Insights Analyst to join our Analytics and insights team supporting our Global Marketing Team. Turn millions of rows of data into actionable insights, build scalable reporting and help the marketing team activate and optimize their communications to engage users across our different products - while having fun working for an innovative and creative company!
Location: Remote (United States)
Dates: July 1, 2022, for 6 months with an eye on renewal
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Extract data from multiple data sources and systems, combining them into cleaned datasets for analytics or modeling.
- Conduct hypotheses testing and design complex experiments to help the player lifecycle team understand the value of their communications and how to improve performance
- Help facilitate and enable data flows and user targeting for new channel
- Help facilitate, enable and optimize data flow for new and existing channels
- Write code and logic in a way that enables efficient and accurate translation into a data pipeline and ETL processing.
- Mathematics, Science, Statistics, or Technical degree preferred otherwise relevant experience is applicable.
- Previous analytics experience (3-5 years), marketing analytics experience a plus
- Advanced SQL knowledge (HIVE/Presto) is a must.
Good to have but more advanced and not required:
- Apply common statistical methods such as linear and non-linear regression, and multivariate analysis to interpret results. help define and build easily digestible core reporting suites that are used to diagnose, optimize and understand channel behavior and functionality across all activated marketing surfaces
- Partner and consult on best practices to capture, store, transfer and tag data between platforms and products, becoming the subject matter expert for these data sets with particular attention to privacy regulations and best practices
- Intake business questions as an analytics problem and devise a concrete set of analytical tasks to answer those questions
- Articulate decision-making rationale, solutions, methodologies, and frameworks to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Skills: Python, Scala or R, or any other major ML language is a plus
From strategy to execution, Simplicity Consulting is the preferred marketing and business consultancy for the new world of work. We help companies accelerate growth, add a fresh perspective, and increase capacity—at the speed of business—with access to our curated community of marketing, communications, and business operations experts.
Simplicity is a five-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and has been recognized as one of Washington’s largest women-owned companies by Puget Sound Business Journal. Female-founded and -run, we’re committed to helping everyone thrive in today’s workplace.
Equal opportunity employer
Simplicity is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Health: Medical (HSA or PPO) and Vision
- Voluntary Insurances: Dental, Disability, Life, and AD&D
- 401K with employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays